Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ever wondered what a snowflake actually looks like up close?



That question and photo come from, qj.net; my answer is not really but now that you mention it yeah kinda. Neat picture, looks man made, reminds me of what Leonardo da Vinci said about sculpting, I can't remember exactly, but it was something like, the figure is there in the marble already, all he has to is reveal it.

Something like that, I suppose everything we are inventing has always existed we are only just revealing it. Not a very clear thought, but Buffalo Sentence is not about clear thoughts, right now it's about me trying to become a better thinker/talker/communicator/blogger/ etc.

If you want to check out the original post, which is much better, click on through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home